Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my dreams.

one day i came across some apartments that i wanted to buy
Photobucket
that room is just, breathtaking right. thats what i want!
an apartment in a building like this!
Photobucket
with a rooftop garden all of my own. to have candlelit fairy light parties
Photobucket
and a zen room, to go down to after a beautiful night at the party.
Photobucket
and for rainy weather, a table. with mismatched chairs. and a king chair for my man, and a queen one for me :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Raru said...

I love that room... so beautiful windows.
Hope that some day you will have the apartment of your dreams :-)
Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

Raru
79ideas.org

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I too dream of a home like this...maybe soon! :))

Jen Ramos
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin